Crazy Machines: Elements Demo
Crazy Machines: Elements iz puzzle/logic game which allows you to choose from three game modes. With 100 puzzles, it is to complete started chain reaction machines with predetermined components, to meet the individual tasks.
In compliance with the laws of physics so true chain reaction created wonders that meet not only their function but also its builder a lot of brainpower which demand ingenuity and physical around-the-corner-thinking.
Throws a ball around a burning candle, heat the water in a boiler, creating a rope fastened to it slowly begins to move.
At the other end of the rope is a grinding stone, which is rotated by the rope and friction on another stone sparks that ignite the fireworks… again – crazy machines as they expect the players in each chapter.
By solving the puzzles, the inventor unlock a number of challenges, which are to be solved with as few components in the shortest time tasks – there are solutions here as well as many building blocks.
In addition, Crazy Machines: Elements has an editor in which you can construct your own crazy machines and try them out.
Here are some key features of “Crazy Machines: Elements Demo”:
· Invent machines crazy from everyday objects and the oddest components.
· Endless possibilities for creative designing.
· Use the elements (fire, water and wind) for chain reactions in well over 100 levels and the built-in editor!
· Experience the real physics after Newton.
· Become the mad professor!
· OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
· CPU: 1 GHz 64-bit multi-core processor
· RAM: 1 GB
· Video Card: 256 MB VRAM (ATI Radeon from / NVIDIA GeForce 6800)
· Free hard drive space: 500 MB
· Limited game play
· Nag Screen
brainpower, chain reaction, Crazy Machines: Elements, demo, endless possibilities, everyday objects, laws of physics, logic, logic game, mad professor, puzzle game, the inventor,